Saturday, May 24, 2008

Things To Do Before 2008 Is Over

I know that most people think that resolutions can be made at the beginning of a new year, but its not necessarily true. So, as promised to RonDo, here are my resolutions for the second half of year 2008:

1. Get over it. (I think RonDo knows what I mean). : )

2. Eat less fried chicken (Sigh...)

3. Study for the SPM (Arghhhhh!!!)

4. Be less awkward around other people.

5. Practise! Practise! Practise!

6. Do something that is both good and totally unexpected

7. Daydream less often

8. Bite my tongue more often ( I think RonDo knows what this statement means)

9. Make my blog and posts less barren (as Donkey puts it)

10. Appreciate people more often

11. Have different outlooks on some things

12. Take things less seriously ( as Jonas puts it)

13. Learn to forgive and forget.

14. Tie up all loose ends

and, last but not least...

15. Follow this list and never forget why I did it in the first place

There you go. Sleep is catching up on me again. Bye...

Happy Holidays, everyone!!!



8 comments:

Vick said...

found yer blog..muahaha...

notes: pics make everythin looks lively

Anonymous said...

hello!

happy holidays!
XP

nihploD said...

Nice, Iqmal.

Happy holidays to you to Julius!

A Budding Engineer said...

Well, if you guys bother to read the donkey's blog,I don't have the resources or time to decorate this thing. Besides, I lack the basic knowledge like: How do we attach pics and vids to a blog? I haven't even set up the links to anyone's blog yet. If I read the help section, its far too complicated and it wastes me a lot of time. Can anyone help?

Perry Tan said...

See what i mean?

A Budding Engineer said...

What do you mean in the first place?

awesomely gruesome.... jnet_h1lary88 said...

when u r creating a new post, explore. you'll see add picture and add video.

SilentRip™ said...

Iqmal is so smart in exams. Just read and memorize but cant understand simple help online.

Amazing isnt it? Won't last long with that low street smarts pingu. Explore more!