Monday, May 12, 2008

Self- Appointment As An Unnoficial Member of The BATT Project

Today, I wish to express my condolences to Danny Grober for having had to endure the endless snide cmments made by the Dolphin and the Donkey. However, I also wish to congratulate both of them for successfully launching the second phase of the BATT project. I would also like to announce my self- appointment as an unofficial member of the BATT project.
For Danny ( who have just been very recently christened as the Piglet) I would advise him to follow the old saying of "If you can't beat them, join them". This is actually supposed to help him get through these 'difficult' times. They will soon forget about this thing (however, I myself highly doubt that they will) .
That's all, I think, on my opinion regarding this matter. See ya!

Oh, yes. Before I forget.
Song of the Day: (a recently- installed feature, due to the successful launching of the second phase of BATT)
Fantasie in F Minor for Piano (Four Hands)- Franz Peter Schubert

Quote of The Day:
What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.
Juliet, in William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet

P.S. Both the song and the quote is dedicated to BATT. For those who wish to listen to the song, go to Youtube and look under the tags michael, mcelvain, ben bader, schubert, fantasie

No comments: