Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sports Day 2008

Ah, the last Sports Day I'll attend as a student of St. Joseph's (That is if I'm not attending Form Six). Sigh... Time does fly when you're having fun, doesn't it? Well, it takes a span of two days. Things start out a little differently this year as we always start early on the first day, but due to some unavoidable event happening at the stadium next door, we started in the afternoon. The first day can only be summed up in five words:



Its a freakin' hot day.



Trust me when I say it. Its like being trapped in the Sahara Desert or Mercury or something. Well, Things get worse when I have to go home early (at about 3 'o' clock) when heatstroke catches up on me. Well, I heard that Stefan called me a wuss or something. A note of caution: Dude, try having three layers of fat as an insulator and spend five hours working picking up balls in the hot sun. Its gonna feel like you're a short- circuited microwave oven inside, and everything goes haywire. I spent the day drinking water like a vacuum cleaner. As for Aaron K., he's gonna call me a freakin' liar if I chicken out on the second day as well.



I didn't.



Hah! In yer face. Just kidding. The second day's not too bad. We started out early, as usual. I spent nine hours sleeping and consumed three pills the night before. There's no way I'm gonna miss out on this thing. I got the same job as I did on the day before. But, God was much kinder. He brought in the clouds in the morning and some rain in the afternoon, although we did get the same hot sun after that. You know, the donkey's not there on the 2nd day. Wonder why. Didn't see Jonas or Wan around either. Its a shame that Bernie had to miss out both days.



During and after duty, a few interesting things did happen. My junior commented that Pn. Jo is nice (he's in Form 2), and yes, she is. I interrupted something that shouldn't be interrupted (RonDo should know this :P). Oh, yeah, FYI I owe someone a trip to the KFC, which I apparently forgot until that person reminded me. All in all, its a very good day, except at the end of it I end up looking like a zebra because of the sunburn (lol). See ya!

6 comments:

awesomely gruesome.... jnet_h1lary88 said...

u dont check ur comments do u?

A Budding Engineer said...

Before I forget. This is the penguin speaking. Kenapa, tak percaya?

awesomely gruesome.... jnet_h1lary88 said...

first thing's first. "you" dont like ppl calling your penguin. thats why. and you ever told me you wanted to start blogging. but i wasnt sure cause there wasnt any news since then

A Budding Engineer said...

So sorry. I kinda lost contact with you and besides I'm pretty occupied this year. Give me ur e- mail address and phone no. if u can.

awesomely gruesome.... jnet_h1lary88 said...

u ask stef for my email and number. cause i cant leak it out online.

A Budding Engineer said...

Whoops, I forgot. Hehe. :P