Friday, May 9, 2008

The Centaur and The Swan: 'If only...'

Today has been, how shall I put it... sentimental. I am slowly ( and forcefully) reminded of a few things that I wish to leave behind right now, since SPM is only five months away. I leave those things behind and start anew for various reasons. However, I choose not to brood over it too much, as everyone must have a bad day once in a while. If anyone asks about the significance of the title, well, its just something spontaneous which I thought of while I was lost in thought today. On a brighter note, tomorrow is class photography day, ( finally!!).We're gonna have to go to this photography studio called Jacky's Studio, which is next to this restaurant/ bar/ bistro/ whatever the heck called 'Jambu' :) Danny Grober pointed out the place as a 'glass bungalow'. (What the heck!! Gee, thanks Danny, that's very 'helpful' of you).
Frankly speaking, I can see that some of my classmates aren't too happy with the decision, but, ya know, what's the problem with a little outing. I know some of you are a bit reluctant to spend the hard- earned RM 10.00 and half- an- hour hour just to catch a single photo,but, just to make you feel better, think of how you'll look at the picture, umm... ten years to come. You probably wouldn't want to look at some cheap, black- and- white photo wouldn't you, now? Well, see ya tomorrow. Gotta go.

1 comment:

nihploD said...

Hey, professional black-and-white photos probably cost a lot more today than the coloured ones.