Friday, June 19, 2009

Old Farewells... and New Beginnings

Ah, it's been a while since I last updated this thing, a long while... Oh well. I hung out with a lot of my friends tonight, in fact all of us came from the class of 5A 2008. Most of them are leaving for their respective Pre- U programs this Sunday. I'm surely gonna miss them, since we've been friends for a very long time. Aaron George, Aizat and Azzeem are going to Kolej Mara Banting. Gavin and Jonas are going to Kolej Teknologi Timur in Sepang. Wan is going to UniKL. Safwan is going to Kedah. Ezzan to K.L.( I think this is what he said, though I can't quite remember) and George Francis will be going to Taylor's (not so sure about this one either). A good thing is, though, most of them will be back for Hari Raya, so I can expect a lot of guests here this year. Well, I sure have a lot of memories with these guys. I'm not gonna be all sad or anything but I wish them all the best, thanks for all those happy memories throughout all those years in school and God willing, we'll meet again at some other place and time. Last but not least, I would like to wish an advanced farewell to a new friend, Cordelia who will be leaving for KL on the 4th of July (future psychologist, lol!) Since I met you through a blog, it would only be fair for me to say farewell through a blog (lol!)

However, this is also the perfect time for me to have a new beginning. Actually, by writing this post, I am acknowledging another new start to the chapter in my life. Actually, after spending over a month in Form 6, it's not that bad. I know the workload can sometimes be overwhelming, but with our teacher's guidance and support from friends, we'll make it. Some old friends stayed behind (Caesar, Felix, Kelvin) and some friends are re- introduced (Adeline, Angela, Wendy). To Angela, Happy 18th Birthday!! Looks like I'm gonna have to call you 'big sis' from now until my birthday (lol!).

I also attended the LaSallian Convention for the first time this year. It's very cool. In fact, it's one of the coolest camp I've been to so far. There, I met new people, and enjoyed myself a lot. I've kind of forgotten how to be serious for a while when I was there (though I literally lost my voice during the latter half of the camp). I met some of Gabrielle's friends up close there for the first time too (Rhema, Julie, Cheryl, with the exception of Siw Hua). All these things , I hope would signify the start of a great year for me. Well, until next time!

P.S. I think I've put up too many lols in this post : )

2 comments:

Princess Lia said...

lol.So long farewell, I wish to say goodbye,Adieu.adieu.To you and you and you..haha.Taken from the sound of music.

Anonymous said...

wad happened to ur national service stuff??very tempted to know how was the experience =DDDD