Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finally... A New Template

Finally, after all this while using that old- fashioned template, I finally decided for a better, newer, fresher look. Oh well, it's about time anyway. Sis just got back from K.L. Looking at the amount of bags she brought home, I'm surprised that the boutiques there hasn't filed for bankruptcy yet (lol!)

Starting probationary prefect duty tomorrow. Gulp... Pretty new at this thing. Let's just wait and see. A certain violinist friend of mine still hasn't posted anything till now. Well, let's just wait and see... again. I'm gonna do a lot of waiting and seeing from now on, I guess.

Biology presentation week coming up. Haven't started anything. Just browsing for info. Chordata... Not something you can procrastinate about. Starting tomorrow I guess. Compiled a lot of info on them. Let's just hope it's enough.

A lot to catch up on Physics. Circular motion... Best friend leaving for Sepang soon. Thought I could watch Transformers 2 after school last Saturday but G.G. and Wendy had to cancel last minute. Oh well... MUET presentation tomorrow. Gotta go!

P.S. A huge thanks to Rhema for telling me how to change the template of my blog. Couldn't have done it without her.

Quote of The Day:
"If you haven't found something interesting today, then it hasn't been much of a day."

1 comment:

Perry Tan said...

iqmal? Prefect? this keeps getting better. congrats never the less. or good luck. dunno which lol.