Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Farewell, An Awesome Lunch

I know what you might be thinking right now. What does another farewell had to do with an awesome lunch? Stay tuned to find out.

Today's post is dedicated to two of my friends. One of them is a guy who I've known for five years, since Form 1. He is, quite frankly, one of the funniest and craziest guys I've ever known. He will be leaving for Taylor's College in KL (at least, this is where I think he's going) this Friday at 4.00 pm. After spending a few years there, he will be leaving for the United States of America to study Hospitality and Hotel Management under the JPA scholarship. Have a safe flight and I wish you great success in whatever you do. So long, George.

The other farewell today is dedicated to another friend of mine. I've known her for a short time, relatively speaking of course, about one month plus. That's okay. A friend is a friend nevertheless, no matter how long or short a time you've known them. She will be leaving for Taylor's, too, taking the ICPU program there, under the JPA scholarship. FYI, ICPU stands for International Canadian Pre- University program. I think you might have guessed already, she will be leaving for Canada after that, studying Psychology.

I haven't received the photos from our photo- taking session this afternoon, although I expect that she will post it up on her own blog.Bye- bye Cordelia. About the lunch, my friends and I went to McD. That's not the awesome part of course. That part comes during the meal itself. When eating lunch with Keith, I'll have to remind myself about chowing my food down before he opens his mouth. My stomach literally convulsed from laughter. The ride back to school is a different story. We had a race to school. Me, Felix and Caesar in one car and Angie, Wendy, Keith and Kelvin in another. Get this, it's not about speed. rather, it's a knowledge about shortcuts and timing. Of course, we won.

Quotes of The Day: (I'm feeling particularly generous today)
"Friendship is a contract which you sign with laughter, and break with tears."
Anonymous.

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them. I'll be at the bottom to catch them."
Anonymous.


"Friendship is a wonderful thing. It improves happiness, abates misery, doubles our joy and divides our grief."
Joseph Addison.







5 comments:

Joshua said...

Proverbs 17:17 AMP
"A friend loves at all times, and is born, as is a brother, for adversity."

:P Hahahaha. :)

A Budding Engineer said...

Hi!! This is a first...Thanks for your quotation. I haven't been blogging for a while, but when I do, you're welcome to visit again.

A Budding Engineer said...

P.S. I sound lame. I know... (lol!)

Joshua said...

You're alright, Archer. :) Hahaha.

Princess Lia said...

btw, i know this is late.but thanks for the farewell in this post!