Sunday, June 21, 2009

Eat Spaghetti Much?



Today was my sister's first attempt at cooking spaghetti. Yep, you heard me. First time ever. All this while my mom was the cook of the house. It wasn't bad, in fact it's quite nice for a first- timer. On top is a picture of it.
You might have noticed that this is the first picture I've added on my blog, ever (yay!) Well, have to go now. Gotta do my homework. Sigh... Another thing, most of my aforementioned friends must be in K.L. by this time. Oh well, welcome to the world.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks good. i feel hungry now.

Princess Lia said...

i know how to cook spaghetti! =D I so love eating spaghetti!

Perry Tan said...

OMG HE"S ALIVEEEEEE. Go see my blog. XPXPXPX

Unknown said...

lol i can cook spaghetti too!

Firiz said...

Hey, Even I myself can cook that marvellous food.