Saturday, June 21, 2008

Exams! They're Here!

Aaaaargh!!! This week has been very unfair (I think most people would agree, especially Jonas). The examinations have been pushed forward, which means I don't have much time left to study (then why the heck am I still blogging?). Well, the most important thing is they're gonna be here, eventually. The second exams, I think will be the most highly anticipated by everyone, as they're the real indicators of how well you're going to score in the real thing ( this is due to the fact that it will follow the real thing in every way, except for less chapters to be revised).
Well, all I can say is, good luck to all the guys (and the girls) and do your best. I think now would be the perfect time to stop being so competitive (a.k.a kiasu), and start helping each other out, cos what matters in the end is not what position you get in class but the overall result. Besides, if you help others , they'll succeed as well, and success tastes best when you share (who you choose to help, however, is entirely to your own discretion).
Anyways, I've got a thousand things to study, and I've this senamrobik thing tomorrow. Ciao!

3 comments:

nihploD said...

Iqmal!!!! Senamrobik!!!!!
Wait ... give me a moment in silent reverie ... Hmmmm ...
Now that's just sooooo ... extremely ... hillarious!

j@Ve said...

iqmal... javier here.. nice blog.. :)

A Budding Engineer said...

Thanks. Long time no see, though.