Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Post, New Thoughts, New Person

Well, I guess it's official now. I've started writing again. I don't know how, or why, but somehow I have this overwhelming need to write everything again. For starters, I didn't get to be a doctor, just like I've always wanted all this while. Instead, I got Chemical Engineering. To be honest, for the first few months when I first started, I couldn't see myself becoming a chemical engineer. I mean, to me, out of the four main subdivisions of engineering, chemical engineering seems to be the most foreign. Maybe it's just me, but when you ask someone what do they want to be, you'll hear the 'standard' answers of 'civil engineer', 'mechanical engineer', or 'electrical engineer'.

After almost a year of studying, I'm starting to believe that God put me on the right path after all. I'm starting to love it (gradually, of course), and to be honest, I don't think much of what I'll be in the future, at least not as much as I used to. I'll just let things go as He had planned it for me. Yes, I do have plans in the future, but I'm more focused on living in the present.


No comments: