Friday, August 21, 2009

Happiness Doesn't Come Often

I'm very happy now. I don't know why, but everything seems very nice. Pardon me for sounding smug. Just wanted to share my happiness with my 'devoted' readers. A lot happened during these past few weeks. The first day of Ramadhan starts today (Yippie!!!)

I'm going to Limbang in a few weeks time, with my 'family'. During these past few weeks, I made new relationships, and strengthened old ones. With new, happier memories made, I feel contented. Thank God Almighty for giving me the chance to experience these wonderful things.

Though I do hope for one thing, though. Happiness in itself can't come without a few setbacks. So I hope that He will grant me enough strength to overcome these odds whenever they may come. I'm certain about one thing though: If you spend more time around happy, optimistic people, some of the happiness might just rub onto you.

Oh well. looks like I have to prepare for my Chemistry practical now. Until the next post then.

P.S. Listening to 'Everytime You Lie' by Demi Lovato. Niceeeee....

Quote of the Day:
Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.

Nathaniel Hawthorne

3 comments:

Perry Tan said...

holy cow a post!??!?!

Princess Lia said...

so will i get to see u then?

Anonymous said...

I am happy for u too Mal. I know u,ve been around not so sincere people for so long. I c u got good company now.

Pop