Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm In National Sevice!!!!

My second worst fear just came true!! I'm actually 'lucky' enough to be chosen for National service ( I'd rather not elaborate on what my worst fear is). The dreaded message reached me through the form of my sister. "Congratulations!!" The message still rings in my ears even until today.

Its not that I am afraid to join National Service. Its just that the feeling of fear is there because admittedly, I am facing one of those unknown moments in my life. Even a famous philosopher said that "One would always fear that which he did not know of". well, I'm going to try my best to make the most out of this thing. Well, it is a once in a lifetime opprtunity after all.

To my friends who did not receive the 'congratulatory' message, congratulations to you.

5 comments:

o_0 said...

ahahaha.... LOL... roflmaowpimp..... NS ahahaha....

nihploD said...

Some people have all the luck ... While others ... well ... we get by somehow ...

V™ said...

Cant wait to see you in "action"

o_0 said...

hey Iqmal?? I updated my blog. Check it out ya!

awesomely gruesome.... jnet_h1lary88 said...

wah. rubbing it in that u are in ns? lol