Sunday, August 31, 2008

Exam Hiatus

Hi everyone. It's me here. I'm sorry to inform that this would be the last time I'm posting for a very long time. Don't fret. I'm still blogging, but not now. SPM mock is coming, and I know my priorities. Well, good luck to those who are going to face the SPM this year (me included). And happy Ramadhan. Well, I'm going to miss blogging, that's for sure. I probably won't add another post until after SPM. To Gabrielle, happy retirement. Its been nice reading your blog.
To all my blogger friends, some words of wisdom (from not such a wise guy):

We must bid each other goodbye, before we can say hello again

Therefore, adieu.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adieu?!?!?!

Why not "au revior"?

More optimistic, eh?

...Always look on the bright side of life... Sometimes I think Nike just hits the nail on the head. For another example: Exams? - Just do it -

Unknown said...

lol. thanks for the happy retirement but I might be back once a while and then i'll make long disappearances again.

Anonymous said...

Gabrielle reads Iqmal's blog?!?!
The mysteries of cyberspace never cease to astound one.