Saturday, December 27, 2008

Creepy...

It's been a while since I last posted anything, and seriously I need a new template for my blog. Before we begin, please read my comment on my last post. You might be wondering why I call this post 'Creepy'. Well, to tell you the truth, I've been having creepy dreams lately. Now, now. Don't jump to any conclusions just yet. It's not one of those dreams (ehem...) , but rather dreams of school life.
I don't know why but I keep having dreams about my classmates lately. Don't worry, they will remain anonymous. If you're asking me about what the dream is about, I don't remember much but I remember seeing glimpses of their face. And another thing, there's these dreams about getting my results, but I can't see what I got (whew!). But seriously, they creep me out. I hope they're not precognitive or something, if not... that's another story.
The creepiest things about these dreams are, they're recurring. For those who's blur rught now, they keep happening, again and again. Well, I look forward to the new year. That's all for now.

5 comments:

o_0 said...

being the first... Hopefully u don't dream of us naked... or our head sticking out of a pingu maskot... just joking...HHAAAAAA PIIIIZZZZAAA

Perry Tan said...

OMG he's ALIVE!

Perry Tan said...

Lets pound Iqmal with tags!!!!

o_0 said...

Damn you... Yea FCUK U!!!
After reading this... i have a dream.
I dreamt bout goin to tuition with a girl who turns out to be Lindsay Lohan. I scolded her for being a slug and lesbian. Then i got sued by her manager and mum. DAMN you, reading this and watching a little too much of "Living Lohan". Luckily nthg of that kind...

fizahfarah said...

happy new year mal! i miss you! haha... i am ur nightmare by the way